We want to Thank all the players, parents and coaches on a great first weekend of workouts! It was refreshing to get back on the field again. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to keep the players, coaches and families as safe as possible. We did want to share a couple updates:
- We will be continuing to have temperature checks. Overall, this went pretty smooth over the weekend. Our process will be if someone has a temperature of 100 or greater, we will ask them to sit in a shaded area for 5 minutes, then take the temperature reading again. If they are 100 again, they will not be able to participate that day. The coaches will receive their thermometers later in the week and will be administering these checks going forward.
- At this time, there is still no spectators.
- The executive order with Grand Park does allow us to have live batting practice with a catcher, so this is good news as we get ready to play games in a couple weeks.
- Coaches and players please continue to exercise social distancing in practice the best you can. This includes lines for drills and bat bag placement.
- Practice Field entry points and parking lots:
D1: Lot C
D2-D5: Lot H
D6,D8: East Side of Parking lot B (near the batting cages) They will have to walk around D9
D7, D9: West Side of Parking Lot B (directly behind the admin building)
D10-D12: Lot A
D13-D18: West Side of Parking Lot J (Enter between D13 & D14)
D19-D26: North East Side of Parking Lot J (Enter between D19 & D20)
For the 14u – 17u players, if you have not done so already, please register here for the PBR Scout Day June 8th at Grand Park.
Thank you for a great weekend!